Friday 12 September 2014

SUDOKU2.0 - Game with python (GUI)

Hi Guys
Today I have another enjoyable program to share. You may remember the terminal Sudoku puzzle game that I posted a couple of weeks ago (see here). That program is difficult to use and it makes the already difficult game even more difficult.

This program makes it very easy to play the game as you do not need to use the keyboard and everything can be done with the use of the mouse only.

Much more to tell about the program....
...Why don't you use it yourself?

Download the program: Datafilehost

Have an Idea? Share with me here. I will program it!







******************* UPDATE ***********************

Well, I have some modifications in this new program.

1. Removed the 'OK' button.
     Earlier, I had to use it to change the color of the button after the check button was used but now, It is done automatically.
2. Added a timer.

Download: Datafilehost


No comments:

Post a Comment